Interpretation, Issues & Practical Application in 2 Volumes with CD Free. As Amended by Companies (Indian Accounting Standards)(Amendment) Rules, 2016 Interpretation of Ind AS in a simple language Solved examples and practical illustrations Comparision with Indian GAAP
Ind AS standards like IFRS are principle based standards. However, they are substantially different from Indian GAAP. Consequently, there is a need for a book such as this, which plays an important part in promoting consistent, comparable and high quality financial reporting. Ind-AS – Interpretation, Issues & Practical Application is written in simple language, mainly in a question and answer format, suitable for quick comprehension. But it does not stop there. It goes much beyond explanation. It provides insights, solutions and alternative approaches on complex practical issues that we face day to day in the real world of global financial reporting. This practical approach is unavailable in any other work, in India. It is the most authoritative material on Ind AS, and will immensely benefit the preparers of financial statements, users, auditors, regulators, standard-setters, directors, audit committee members, students and academicians. Written by an accounting authority, the book carefully avoids jargons. Complex technical accounting issues have been explained clearly with numerous worked examples and illustrations. This is the first edition of Ind-AS – Interpretation, Issues & Practical Application
About the book
- This is a set of two hard bound volumes on Indian Accounting Standards IND-AS revised as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- It includes the interpretation, Issues & Practical Application in simple language along with solved pactical illustrations.
- It also shows the comparision with Indian GAAP and Model Financial Statements under IND AS.
- The authors have deeply elaborated the complicated topics on Financial instruments, Business Combination, Revenue Recognition, Consolidation and Joint Arrangements.
- This guide also gives the Text of the companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2016