This is a book on Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) Ready Reckoner. The Book Contains :
- Updated As per the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules,2016
- Tips- How to prepare Opening (Ind-AS) Balance Sheet.
- Tips with real examples – How to convert I-GAAP Financial Statements into Ind AS Financial Statements
- Guidance to First Time Adopters to pass Journal entries on transition date with proper Justification
- Guidance to First Time Adopters for Optional Exemptions & Mandatory Exceptions under Ind As 101
- Guidance to First Time Adopters by way of Frequently asked questions to solve complex problems.
- Guidance on derivatives, embedded derivatives and hedge accounting with easy examples
- Separate Chapters on New Ins As 11 – Construction Contracts and IND AS 18 – Revenue
- Guidance to Banks and Financial Institutions on expected Credit Loss / Impairment
- Practical Case studies
- Recent Disclosure requirements
- Practical examples in each chapter – How to use Ind As
- Written in Simple Language, in a Question and Answer Format
- Guidance on recent Controversial Issues
- Standard-wise difference between (IND AS) and (IFRS)
- Solutions and Alternative approaches on Complex Practical Issues.
About the author
It has been compiled by Dr. A. L. Saini [M. com, Ph. D, Ll.B (G), FCA]