In a blend of detailed analysis, comprehensive coverage and common sense, this book takes us through the intricate web of Accounting Standards 1 – 32 The coverage embraces examples and diagrammatic presentation, to facilitate quick grasp and easy comprehension of the topics
The book includes among others
• A flowchart summary of each Accounting Standard
• Comparative study with IFRS
• Reference to relevant supplementary material such as Guidance Notes
• ICAI’s Clarifications/Interpretations on Accounting Standards
• Companies Accounting Standards Rules 2006
• Unique analysis of Annual Report has been given for a practical flair and to add clarity to the understanding
• All the issues, opinions and “frequently asked questions” on compliance with Accounting Standards have been suitably incorporated at relevant places.
• All questions relevant to a particular Accounting Standard has been incorporated subsequent to that Standard so as to ensure detailed understanding of that Standard
The book comprises of storehouse of questions with probable answers (400 Cases & Short Questions and about 90 past Examination Questions till November 2015 exams of CA Final) incrasing the depth of understanding and touching upon the nuances of the Standards. The cases cover many of the Export Advisory Committee Opinions and FAQs addressed by the ICAI.