PART A-ACCOUNTING-1 A. Fundamentals of Accounting-B. Accounting in E-Environment-2 A. Average Due Date-B. Account Current-C. Self Balancing and Sectional Balancing Ledgers-3 Single Entry System – Accounting from Incomplete Records-4 Accounting for Not-For-Profit and Educational Organizations-5 A. Insurance Claims-B. Accounting for Investments (including Accounting Standard – 13) – C. Accounting for Hire Purchase Transactions-6 Partnership Accounts – Admission, Retirement, Death-7 Shares – Issue and Debentures-8 Final Accounts of Companies-9 Profits Prior to Incorporation-10 Internal Reconstruction-11 Accounting for Amalgamations (including Accounting Standard -14)-
PART B -ACCOUNTING STANDARDS-AS – Introduction and Applicability-12 AS – 1 – Disclosure of Accounting Policies-13 AS – 2 – Valuation of Inventories-14 AS – 3 – Cash Flow Statements-15 AS – 6 – Depreciation Accounting-16 AS – 7 – Construction Contracts-17 AS – 9 – Revenue Recognition-18 AS – 10 – Accounting for Fixed Assets-
- Company Act, 2013 Relevant Provisions updated.-
- All relevant Accounting Standards covered.-
- Additional Questions for Practice Included.-
- Principles explained effectively for Concept Clarity.-
- Single Handy Tool for Exams and Practical Learning.–
- About 960 Illustrations & Theory Q&A.
- Step-by-Step Explanation & Solution & Working Notes for Practical Q/Ans.-
- Formats, Tables and charts for easy understanding.-
- Additional Questions for Practice included.