This book is useful for students of CA Final Nov. 2016 , CMA / CS / Govt. Officers’ Exams. It is also useful for Tax Planners, Tax Management and Tax Administrators.
- Part I : Basics of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Part II : Heads of Income & Their Taxability
- Part III : Computation of Total Income
- Part IV : Taxation of Various Persons and Miscellaneous
- Part V : Non – Resident Taxation
- Part VI : ICDs
- Part VII : Income Tax Authorities and Income Tax Assessment
- Part VIII : Remedies for Assessee and Department
- Part IX : Collection and Recovery of Tax
About The Author
Shri G Sekar is a graduate in commerce and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is a rank-holder and Gold Medalistin the graduation examinations. His areas of specialization include Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, Systems Audit, Accounting Standards and Government Accounting. He is a faculty member on Taxation,at Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and its Branches. He is also a visiting faculty on the subject in management and professional institutes including Regional Training Institute of Southern Region – C & AG. He has been regularly presenting paperson Direct and Indirect Taxation and Accounting Standards at conferences organised by various institutions. His articles on Direct and Indirect Taxation have been published in law journals.