- Vithalbhai B Patel commentary on the Law on Industrial Disputes provides an incisive, analytical and lucid commentary on every aspect of the law relating to industrial disputes,
- It explains the provisions of the statute in the most comprehensive manner while providing a logical and scientific evaluation of judicial precedents,
- This revised edition incorporates the legislative changes brought in by the Industrial Disputes (Amendment) Act, 2010 along with case law developments till date,
- Relevant Central/State Acts along with corresponding Rules have been reproduced in the form of appendices for ready reference,
- The book has been cited in various Supreme Court/High Court Judgments,
- This book is an essential reference for Lawyers, Labour Courts and Industrial Tribunals, Judges of the High Court and the Supreme Court, Law firms, In- House Legal Counsels, Labour Departments, Conciliation officers, Industrial Relations Managers, Trade Unions, Library of Supreme Court & High Courts/ Judicial Academies/ District Court/ Law Colleges and Universities, Teachers, Students and research scholars.