- A comprehensive section-wise commentary on
- Competition Act 2002
- Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969 (predecessor to the 2002 Act)
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Thoroughly revised, it examines in detail the provisions relating to Competition Law:
- Anti -competitive agreements;
- Prohibition of abuse of dominant position;
- Abuse of dominant position;
- Combination and Regulation of combinations.
- Incorporates Indian and foreign case law and legislation including European Union, United States, and Australia.
- Appendices to the book include all the pertinent Rules, Regulations and allied legislation and relevant foreign legislation.
- The book is a standard reference for Law practitioners, Law firms, Judges of Supreme Court and High Courts, Presiding Officers and Library of the Competition Appellate Tribunal, Members of Competition Commission of India, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Cost Accountants, Court Libraries, Judicial Academies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, In-house counsels, Law colleges and Universities