TDS Simplified is an updated compilation of TDS provisions covering every general and specific aspect relating to its compliance, obligation and consequences, in a simplified way.
- Presented in question answer format, all difficulties, variations and interpretations of TDS provisions have been dealt with from a realistic standpoint to provide valuable guidance to readers.
- Topic-wise segregation of sections and issues with inter-linkages with other acts makes this book comprehensive and exhaustive.
- New and separate sections on Equalisation levy and Advance tax have been incorporated.
- Key take aways and notes on key topics.
- Tabular charts of TDS calendar, section/ruIe/circular/case finding list, quick reference table given in the book makes it convenient for users.
- Radical and latest Circulars, Board notifications, Rules and Instructions are provided with each section.
- Each topic is supported with recent and landmark case law abstracts for ease of reference
About the Author
Nitin Vaid is a Chartered Accountant, and a commerce and law graduate. He is presently working in PwC (Price water house Coopers Private Limited) as a Director in Direct Tax Division. He has good experience in dealing with core tax issues connected with different industries such as infrastructure, oil and gas, retail and consumer, hospitality, IT and automotive sector. He also deals in international tax disputes matters. He is an active speaker in various public forums, seminars or conferences.