• The book has been written in simple, lucid and conversational language which makes the text easily communicable.
• The point and the basic concepts are supported by a varied range of more than 400 illustrative examples and 284 practical questions.
• The book has a complete and systematic step by step approach starting from the easiest to the toughest concepts.
• Important points to remember has been given at the end of each chapter for better and quicker grasp over the subject.
• Chapters – Financial Statement of Banking Companies, Accounting for Bonus Issue, Internal Reconstruction & Amalgamation have been thoroughly revised
• Extensive coverage of last 30 years CA examination problems and applicable accounting standards
1. Averaged Due Date
2. Account Current
3. Profit or Loss Prior to Incorporation
4. Insurance Claims
5. Investment Accounting
6. Self-Balancing Ledger
7. Financial Statements of Not-For-Profit Organisations
8. Accounts from Incomplete Records
9. Company Financial Accounts
10. Accounting for Bonus Share
11. Cash Flow Statement
12. Internal Reconstruction
14. Accounting for Bonus Share
15. Partnership – Final Account
16. Partnership Accounting – Admission
17. Partnership – Retirement Of a Partner
18. Partnership – Death
19. Accounting in Computerised Environment
20. Introduction to Accounting Standards
21. Accounting Standards – An Overview
Question Paper November 2012
Solution of Examination Papers from May 2013 to November 2015
Examination Paper of May 2016