- Service Tax Statutory Provisions.
- All updated Notification, Circulars & Classification issued up to 31.05.2016.
- All Relevant Rules for reference
- Utility based forms categorisation
- Most often used Service Tax Provisions in tabular presentation, as Appendices.
About the author:
CA Ashok Batra (also a Law Graduate) is a Renowned Service tax practitioner, dealing in wide range of practical aspects of Service Tax by engaging in Advisory, Compliance and Litigation functions. He has been taken as co-opted member/Special Invitee of Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI ever since its inception. He is also a faculty of “Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes” of ICAI at many leading centers .Furthermore, he is invited to deliver Lectures in respect of Service Tax Proposals and Amendments by many Study Circles, Branches and/or Regional Councils of ICAI, ICSI and other professional bodies, Department, as well as by leading Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Media Channels. He is also an author to 7 titles on Service Tax and 2 titles of Delhi Vat.