- Comprehensive Analysis of :
- Definition of service
- Negative, Exempted & Declared Services
- Practice & Procedure
- Gist of Notifications/Circulars/Trade Notices/Orders issued as on date.
- Charts & Tables for easy & quick reference
- Lucid commentary on Service Tax Provisions with examples
About the Author
CA Ashok Batra is a Renowned Service tax practitioner, dealing in wide range of practical aspects of Service Tax by engaging in Advisory, Compliance and Litigation functions. He has been taken as co-opted member/Special Invitee of Indirect Taxes Committee of ICAI ever since its inception. He is also a faculty of “Certificate Course in Indirect Taxes” of ICAI at many leading centers .Furthermore, he is invited to deliver Lectures in respect of Service Tax Proposals and Amendments by many Study Circles, Branches and/or Regional Councils of ICAI, ICSI and other professional bodies, Department, as well as by leading Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Media Channels. He is also an author to 7 titles on Service Tax and 2 titles of Delhi Vat.