Companies Act, 2013 and Rules & Forms is a best seller from the house of Corporate Professionals, which has emerged as a leader in bringing out up-to-date books on the Companies Act, 2013 with more than 50,000 books sold till date. The book is widely recognized for its easy reference to relevant rules and forms alongside each section. While maintaining its credibility from the last two editions, the scope of the third edition has been expanded by extensively covering the amendments proposed by the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016 as well as the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. This time, it also incorporate section wise legislative analysis and useful ready references
- Companies Act, 2013 with
- Clear indication of Sections not yet enforced along with exceptions.
- Relevant rule number linked with section for easy reference.
- Corresponding section of the 1956 Act along with each section of 2013 Act.
- Amendments as per the Companies (Amendment) Act 2015.
- Reference in each section to Exemption Notifications issued by MCA on 5th June 2015.
- Amendments proposed by the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016 & Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Text of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015.
- Text of the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
- Text of notified rules with forms.
- Concise commentary in the form of top 100 highlights of the 2013 Act and the Rules
- Major highlights of the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Concise Referencer on various resolutions, disclosures in Board’s report etc.
- List of Provisions of the 1956 Act still in force
- Circulars along with their text
- Orders along with their text
- Highlights of Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
- Subject Index to the Companies Act, 2013
- Sections of the Companies Act, 1956 vis-à-vis sections of the Companies Act, 2013& vice- versa
About the Author
Corporate Professionals, a one stop solution to all its clients, is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated financial and legal consulting services. The Group comprises of a distinctively positioned Law Firm rendering high quality comprehensive Corporate Laws Services specializing in Companies Act, Securities Law, FEMA, Tax & Regulatory services as well as a separate Merchant Banking Company (SEBI Cat-I license) with Boutique Investment Banking & Transaction Advisory services. High Integrity and Confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken is deeply inculcated in our team.
With the right blend of legal and financial skills, continuous focus on research and effective use of Information Technology, Corporate Professionals is creating customised products, for different class of clients. Innovative flair of executing assignments with problem solving zeal and use of Technology has enabled us to offer path breaking solutions.