CCH Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics for CA Final by Vikas Oswal Applicable for November 2016 Exam
Out of stock
Simplified Approach to Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics, 9th Edition (Revised) provides comprehensive information about Auditing and Code of Ethics with reference to the relevant provisions of The Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and Regulations there under. All concepts illustrated in simple language and with appropriate, easy to understand charts and diagrams. The book extensively speaks on: Auditing Standards, Audit Planning and Programming, Risk Assessment and Internal Control, Auditing under Computerized Information Systems Environment, Special Audit Techniques, Audit of Companies and Other Entities under Fiscal Laws, Cost Audit, Internal Audit, Management and Operational Audit, Investigation and Due Diligence and Concept of Peer Review. The book comprises relevant provisions of The Companies Act, 2013 and Fiscal Laws as applicable for Nove, 2016 Exams as per the announcements of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Unique features of the book:
• Simple Language.
• Easy to remember Mnemonics.
• Extensive Charts and Diagrams.
• Appropriate Examples.
• Perfect Self learning module.
• Past 27 years’ exam questions solved.
• Tips for answer presentation.
• Weightage for every topic.
• Statement showing distribution of marks.
- Standards on Auditing
- Auditing under Computerised Information System Environment or EDP Audit
- Special Audit Techniques – Risk-based Audit
- Company Audit
- Liabilities of Auditors
- Audit Report
- Audit Committee and Corporate Governance
- Audit of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Audit of Banks
- Audit of General Insurance Companies
- Audit of Co-operative Societies
- Audit of Non-banking Financial Company
- Audit under Fiscal Laws
- Cost Audit
- Specil Audit Assignments
- Audit of Public Sector Undertakings
- Investigation and Due Diligence
- Peer Review
- Internal Audit, Management and Operational Audit
- Professional Ethics
- Guidance Notes on Auditing Aspects
- Brief on Accounting Standards
- Appendix I : Previous Examination Question Paper
- Appendix II
- Appendix III
9th Edition July 2016