Bloomsbury National Company Law Tribunal and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal By Prachi Manekar Wazalwar Septmber 2016 Edition
- Includes NCLT and NCLAT Rules notified by MCA on 21 July 2016 and commentary thereof.
- Commentary on all the areas of practice including mergers & amalgamation, oppression and mismanagement, winding up, class action & investigation with special focus on notified sections.
- Explores new areas of practice for chartered accountants, company secretaries, cost accountants and corporate lawyers
- Solutions to problems/questions arising out of transition from high courts, company law boards, BIFR to NCLT
- Detailed Comparison of provisions of 1956 Act with 2013 Act
- Ready reference table containing summary of all the powers of NCLT