Asia Law House Self study Guide to Indirect Taxes by Ravi Kumar Somani Applicable For November 2016 Exam
Special features of the book
• The book is designed to read the complex provisions of Indirect Taxes in a simplified manner. Various key attributes of this book Includes:
• Headline summary of each provision for ease of understanding & revision for last minute reference.
• Analysis & background is provided for better understanding of complicated provisions.
• Multiple examples & Illustrations are incorporated for ease in understanding of readers.
• Important case laws are presented at one place in summarized form.
• Past examination questions with answers have been covered for practice of students.