- Information Technology Law,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Hardware-An Overview,
- Computer Software- An Overview,
- Database Management,
- Programming-An Overview,
- Internet And Other Technologies,
- Management Information System,
- Enterprise Resource Management,
- E-Governance In India,
- System Audit-An Overview,
- Previous Year Question Papers.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
CA Pankaj Goel is a practicing Chattered Accountant and member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Of India. He is also a qualified M.B.A. (Finance), B.C.A. (Bachelor of Computer Applications), B.Com (H). I-laving experience of more than five years in Corporate World with exposure to handle large team. He is a visiting faculty to many management institutes and takes miners and workshops in the field of Management, Information Technology and Taxation. He has vast knowledge in the field of Information Technology and also practicing in the field of Direct Taxes and Indirect Taxes with morc f(xus towards Scrutiny and Tribunal Cases.