Flip book element
Aadhya Prakashan Advanced Tax Laws and Practice for CS Final by Yogendra Bangar and Vandana Bangar Applicable For June 2017 Exam
The distinguishing features of this book are –
- Question & Answer format.
- Coverage of Amendments in Direct Taxes by the Finance Act, 2016.
- Coverage of Amendments in Indirect Taxes by the Finance Act, 2016.
- Past Questions of ICSI examinations.
- All the latest developments in the Direct and Indirect Tax Laws, including latest Circulars, Notifications and Judicial Pronouncements, upto December 31st, 2016.
- Practical Problems to illustrate tax planning aspects.
• Inclusion of flow charts and special easy notes
• Inclusion of Amendments & Rules
,• Inclusion of Secretarial Standard as notified by ICSI,
• Flow Chart based Book• Inclusion of more than 100 Case Laws,
• Inclusion of Past 10 Years Questions,
• Inclusion of Examples to understand of provisions of Act 2013
• How to write the best answer in CS Examinations
* COMPREHENSIVE ALPHABETICAL PRODUCT INDEX
* NEW SCHEDULE AS ER HS 2017
* BUDGET HIGHLIGHTS (2017-18)
* FAQ RELATING TO FORTHCOMING GST
* ALL BUDGET (2017-18) CHANGES INCORPORATED
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.