Flip book element
Shuchita Solved Scanner CA Final Group I Paper -4 Corporate and Allied Laws By Dr. Arpita Ghose and Gourab Ghose Applicable for May 2017 Exam
- Graph showing marks, category wise in each chapter, in various attempts.
- Bird’s Eye View – 5 attempts.
- Analytical classification of every chapter.
- Marks of each question/part question.
- List of similarly asked questions.
- Contents establishing correlation between study material and chapters In Solved Scanner.
- Complete syllabus.
- Complete question papers of last 4 exams.
- Complete Questions with Solutions
Carvinowledge Exploring Indirect Tax Laws – Central Excise Law, Customs Law With FTP and Service Tax (Set of 3 Vols) By CA Uttam Prakash Agarwal and CA Mahesh Gour Applicable For May 2017 Exam
Special features of the book:
- 400+ solved problems and CYP for practice
- 300+ cases and landmark judgments
- 20 Past Year Papers covered with solution
- As per Finance Act, 2016
- Amendments up to 30-10-2016
- Authors’ Notes for conceptual clarity
- Diagrammatic and tabular presentation
- Memory keys for quick recall
CCH Professional Approach to Direct Taxes Law & Practice For CA/CS/CMA Final Set of (2 Volumes) By Girish Ahuja, Ravi Gupta Applicable for May 2017 Exam
Incorporates amendments made by Finance Act, 2016
Relevant for A.Y 2017-18
Summarised provisions for recapitulation and reference
Includes decisions of the Supreme Court and the High Courts and also the relevant circulars of CBDT
Includes Selected problems from the examinations of all the three Professional Institutes viz. ICAI, ICSI and ICMAI
Useful for the Professionals, Income-Tax Department, students of Professional Institutions, Management Institutes, Universities and for the examinations of the Income-Tax Department
CCH Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics for CA Final by Vikas Oswal Applicable for May 2017 Exam
Unique features of the book:
• Simple Language.
• Easy to remember Mnemonics.
• Extensive Charts and Diagrams.
• Appropriate Examples.
• Perfect Self learning module.
• Past 27 years’ exam questions solved.
• Tips for answer presentation.
• Weightage for every topic.
• Statement showing distribution of marks.
Taxmann CA Final & CMA Final Students Guide to Accounting Standards by D S Rawat Applicable for May 2017 Exam
- Ind AS Comparison with ASs & IFRS
- 300 Problems with Solutions
- 240 Unsolved Problems with Answers
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.